วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2547

Busy life in a busy day

Sawasdee krub




Why are there so many thing on earth which I have to do.

I have to pay tax , doing visa , clean my apartment , drive my car the the service for checking

And for internet

I have to e-mail the host people for my host which still on Pending since 3 weeks ago , register for an online service for credit card to check how much money I used per month , to write my diary in diaryhub , to write this blog , to write a Online journal in Deviantart , try to change the blog's theme , talk with many people on MSN ICQ AIM YIM QQ ( Thai ) , Check mail from gmail thaimail yahoomail hotmail Loxinfo ( Thai as well ) , buy anohter apple's wireless express and etc etc

And also for my university life

I have to took 8 "great" photo for assignment , Wrote a concept for a movie script assignment , change my visa type to student visa instead of tourist visa , find some notepad for lecture classes , find some equipment for my photograph classes , find some people who can help me with my situation in English ( You can't write English's script if don't know any damn thing in English !!! )

And to keep an relationship with people

Have to buy phone card to call my Girlfriend in Thailand , try to please my scandinavian friends , try to hang around with Thai friend ( actually my sis's friends , not me ) , try to get on with neighbor around my place , talk to my mom and promise her that I will obey my sister , talk to my sister and forced her not to forget my things I asked for when she return to Australia in 3 days , talk to my uncle to help me with bill I can't cope and etc etc





Life is full of busy thing



All I need is some sleep and a good rest of mind and body



I want to just freed myself from the world and something that keep me like this.









Isn't hard for you to be free..



no man , it's not



It's impossible !!!









Ps.Pic of the day



Thankyou & Goodbye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: