วันพุธที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2547

Thin Stress

Sawasdee krub




Do you know that stress can make you really really thin ?



You can't eat that much

You can't drink that much



You'd probalbly lose your appertite.... Everything turn sour



I'm turning to that point at this moment




It is such a hard thing to live with person with strong character.



You can't cope with her way of living



If that person is rainbow colour, a very colourful person.

I would considered myself as grey, dull grey.



Bad thing about it is that you'll have to take responsible for her fault.

And if I done something wrong, I would take the responsible, bad reputation and a big shout from that person.



Means that everything can't go wrong, which I never did when I'm alone....


But When I'm with this person whom is my family member...



no .......... when I stay with everyone who are family members.


There're always a mistake popout. I will never know why ?







And this led to stress, stress led to low appetite.


From 59 Kg

I'll soon turn to 55 or 53.



And my freedom of life will go wrong......




All will go wrong....



That's why I never live with my family...


Out there I take responsible for myself and many people...



I'm the reasonable and well respected person in everyone's eyes.



But in any society relatento my family.


I'm different..


I'm always a dumbass who never know how to live alone and take responsible for anyone.


A.K.A. Idiot...







Just that ........... all of that thing which make me thin.




My family want to see me getting more flesh and bone.


But I'm getting thin because of them.








Ps.I'm trying to be reasonable, but I can't see any good out of "staying with someone who think know me well".
Ps2.Picture of the blog





Thankyou & Goodbye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: