วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2547

Washing Machine

Sawasdee krub



There is no dream which is better than a dream that you can put yourself in a washing machine and let them wash you....


This weekend is one of the worst around ..... not because I can't put myself in the washing machine.

But because that my sister is coming back ...... which I have to clean the house.



My sister love clean house, it's sort of strange for Film student to be neat and clean ( Take example of me for this case )

But my sister is an exceptional film student ... which made me work twice more than normal duty.




To clean myself is hard and lazy enough, to clean the whole apartment lot is a nightmare.





And the time has come ....




Clean or Die !!!






Ps.Anyway ... My sis gonna kill me with some reason else ( Clean or die , die anyway )
Ps2.Pic of the day






Thankyou & Goodbye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: