วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2547

Fox's fire

Sawasdee krub


After a big long while , I finished putting the RSS Live Blog update bookmark on my toolbar ( This indicate that I'm stupid , somehow )



I loved Firefox browser .... You all should love it as well


The first thing is it is not from microsoft .... only one thing I liked about microsoft is Mouse

Second .... Firefox has Tabbed windows

Third .... They support RSS

Forth ... They are faster , easier , Smaller , more minimalist look

Fifth .... Firefox has a great Icon ( as well as Thunderbird's icon )



So... Use it while it last ( I mean until Microsoft make a next move )






Ps.This is a test post for my RSS post from Firefox Browser with RSS support which I put it on browser .... Cool stuff

Ps2.From now , I won't use the word "Pic of the day" cause sometime I post two blogs a day or more .... So it will be "Pic of the Blog"

Pic of the blog





Thankyou & Goodbye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: