วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2547

Work and time and space

Sawasdee krub




Now there are time and work and space in my life after I started my univenture.


Work is that I have to o many thing.

To be diciplin

To be honorable to oneself

To cope with work and do it as soon as you can



My work right now is to write a concept for a video production
To write a Concept for script writing
To take 8 "greatest" Photoes and developed them.
To make a presentation on some film company's structure.

This is University's work


And my duty ...?


Put the news on my Games's forum
Read news
Update Blog
Update Diary
Put some picture in adamy.deviantart.com
Expand and stabilise my website
write my own 9 novels


Got to keep it up for this weekend .....



It's a matter of TIME



Time ......... What is time



tommorrow I'll do my student's visa...
Then buy Keyboard for my sister
Then buy a battery charger for myself
Then go to university , Print my First assignment due to Friday
Then drop by my friend's house,help them brain storm their project.
Then go back, Read news , Put some Photos on adamy.deviantart.com
Then sleep

Next day I have to do the assignment for Photography ... take some great photos and develop them on time before the dusk arrive.
Then I'll have to pick the photos from the lab
Then I'll have to go to party.
Then back home for some sleep

Saturday , I have to wake up and finish all my work, Go to post office to get my new Wireless express.
Then I'll have to clean my house, wash my cloth, ironed my T-shirt,
Then I'll Update my diary, My blog, Finished the Work session on www.adamy.in.th and the Pistachio clan Media gallery session as well ( 100 Picts altogether )
Then I'll sleep


Then Sunday is a SPACE for me


s p a c e . . .



an area which leave blank....



Blank as it could be



It's time to enjoy being me.... and being free




Am I ready to finished all those Work and time and space... ?




Diciplin, Faith, Hardwork, Sweat, Stress, Tears and tore will do.





Ps1.Can't wait to stabilise myself to get ready for my Girlfriend's arrival...
Ps2.Pictures of the blog ( My web project which I do it as a hobby )


















Thankyou & Goodbye


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: